HL2EP1DQ Video

A prime candidate for PC run of 2010, for sure! This stuff oozes quality, although running against opening doors in some of the first maps seemed out of place. :wink:

Great job, guys! Immensely enjoyable.

A prime candidate for PC run of 2010, for sure!

Wait. There’s a yearly award? :o

Not… yet? :smiley:

I didn’t mean that in the official sense. Now that groobo has left (?) the scene, and Kibbo and dex are busy with… whatever, there doesn’t seem to be much competition. I’ve been kind of away from SDA for some time due to some real-life issues, though, so I don’t know for sure.

If Kibbo finishes that Doom 3 Nightmare run this year, I want his as the run of the year :P. That stuff’s amazing.

We should get “Best newcomers” :D. Can we have an SDA award ceremony, though I doubt they’d want it as it shows favouritism to more popular games I guess? D:

Hmm. Isn’t that always the way though? The more popular a game is the more people would like to see it torn apart. :-\

Generally, yes, but there are always exceptions. Not that they justify anything by themselves, of course.

Anyway, I’ve come to define my favorite runs as those where the amount of timesaving opportunities is staggering, yet the runner(s) have used most or all of them in clever and efficient ways. Half-life games lend themselves well to that definition, and this run sure qualifies. :slight_smile:

Meh. I still don’t know why I watch Josh’s Psychonauts run. I’m never sure whether you’re intended to do something or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of it you are, but not that awesomely fast. You watch it because the game is colourful.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Have some high quality youtube links

Which reminds me that I still haven’t played Psychonauts, even though I have it installed and everything…

Which reminds me that I still haven't played Psychonauts, even though I have it installed and everything...

I have no intention of playing or even buying the game. :wink:

You should. It’s probably my favourite game of all time. It beat Portal for that.

Nothing will ever beat CoD: United Offensive for me, not even HL2. Honestly, CoDUO was the only fun Call of Duty game for me…

COD2 Was awesome. Nuff said. :’(

CoD2 was fun too, but not as much as CoDUO, JUMPERS FO LIFE!! Not rly, jumping is boring, but the maps were fun, especially mine ;D

No game will ever beat elma.

Elma 2? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, there is this one guy in the scene who is currently working on a new online version, but the game itself is still exactly the same. The game will never be altered in any way, especially not by the creator, as it has been considered abandonware for years. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve only heard good things about Psychonauts so I really hope that it will meet my expections. Portal isn’t THAT good though, not even close.

Hmm, I’ve never played any game in the Cod-series. Maybe I should give CoDUO a try…

Elma is the shit! Not the best game in teh universe, but pretty damn addictive and fun!

:open_mouth: Oh you gotta, unfortunately you gotta get CoD1 first (which isn’t that great of a game alone) to play UO, seeing as how UO is an expansion pack, but it is sooooo worth it, the multiplayer gametypes offered are unlike any other out there.

If you can get ahold of the game files, I can give you one of my CD keys to see if you like it or not, don’t bother downloading the demo, not that fun…

great run guys, extremely well done!

does anyone know how to switch to the commentary soundtrack in wmp? cant watch it in vlc because of lag and cant find how to turn on commentary soundtrack in wmp :smiley: