Half-Life basics, tutorials, downloads - Helpdesk, ask questions here

Hello, I’ve done some searching and I haven’t been able to find a solution to my problem.

Using GoldSrc Package 1.33, Half-Life (WON) batch launcher, with Bunnymod XT injection.

Game sometimes closes upon picking things up… medkit, battery, ammo, weapons. A bit of google tells me it might be my suitvolume set too high, but that’s at zero. Another thread mentioned using D3D instead of OpenGL, but that option is not available to me in the game.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Either does this not work for me, or i am too stupid to get its usage. Can somebody please explain to me, what should be happening / what the aliases should exactly do?

I was expecting a script which Pauses on e and resumes by clicking mouse2, but that not how it works for me.

Running NGHL with RCD and BunnymodXT

Thanks in Advance.

edit: up to the point where the crowbar is picked up first i got no crosshair. any way to fix this?

can i speedrun this game if i only buy half life or do i need more? (blue shift, ect.)

You can launch the games you own, like Half-Life but if you don’t own Blue Shift or Opposing Force they won’t launch properly until you buy them on Steam.

So i have some issues with bunnymodXT.
the debug console says i’m missing some dll’s, but to get those i’m missing the vc_redist.x86.exe that a few setup guides refrenced to.
even on top of that when the game does launch the mouse goes crazy, if i hover over any of the main menu buttons it repeats the sound over and over again and the mouse click doesn’t work properly, i couldn’t find a solution on the net so i could use some help here.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Timing Half-Life demos

Hey, guys, my Half Life WON freezes, when i inject BXT(I inject it in menu, then try to start the game, then it freezes). What i must do?

No idea, but perhaps show us the BXT console log, might be helpful.

thx, but it somehow fixed without me