New segmented run (OoB)

Since no one has been updating, I guess I’ll be the one to do it…

Pretty much everything is being redone. 02-06 is pretty much done, and the beginning still needs a few tweaks. 15 is done as well. Despite being less than 10 minutes, the tricks are insanely difficult to get, so its gonna take a while. But as long as we’re efficient, I think it can get done in the next 2 months, but perhaps I’m being ambitious. I also have some ideas regarding SGDQ, but we’ll save that for later :wink:

So is the run still alive? If so when can we expect to see it

They did 9-11.

It’s still being worked on, we just finished redoing 02/03 to 11/12 saving a little bit of time here and there.

Besides vault skip, not much is getting done. So here’s my question: Can I help? with the run? please? I did ~90% of the routing for the segmented run of Portal Unity that’s on SourceRuns. And I have a 1213 IL pb for chamber 08. I do believe I’m qualified

sunset your 1213 is scripted OpieOP

Nan0 hl21 is scripted :open_mouth: EXPOSED WE HAVE TO HAX IT AN TAKE QUADRAZID AWAY FROM LIFE BECAUSE HE SCRIPTED JSDFOJGOFXCZK,.

Except all recent Portal runs are scriptless

read my latest post besides this one

Seeing this hasn’t been updated in ages, are you still working on the run? Is it being slowed down purely for the same of attempting the vault skip (which then allows the run to go sub-6)?

This run died because there’s the Portal TAS.

Ah, thanks for the quick reply.

You can join the Portal done HL2 run, Its pretty dead but you can try that.

‘Dead’ implies that it was once alive. We’re still on trainstation02, but I think that if we could get past it the rest of the run would be easy enough for it not to die again.

If anyone’s interested in reviving the HL2DP run, you can PM me.