What's good sourceruns

Hey everyone!

I’m really really new to speedrunning, and I’m no Source expert either. All I know is that I love all things Portal, and speedrunning is pretty cool too ;). It’s been a few weeks since I started “running” Portal, and I started with inbounds. It wasn’t going too well, so I moved to glitchless to get a feel for the engine. Things are going pretty smoothly now, but I have yet to submit a time to speedrun.com.

I’m American, my name is Logan, and I’m only 16 years old; going into my junior year of high school. School will start in the next few weeks so I won’t be able to practice as much as I do now (not much btw), but I’m not going to give up on this.

I can’t wait to get more involved with this awesome community,

• Livid

Just keep running and you will get better i would also recommend finding a tutorial (i don’t run portal so idk one) and you will be able to do it :smiley: Ps i don’t worry about beating my pbs i just try to have fun makes it a lot better

Portal Inbounds (and legacy) tutorials by Xeiz

Portal OoB tutorials by Xeiz

Portal Glitchless tutorials by BiiWiX

Glitchless strats are pretty simple and you can probably just look at a run and try everything out without a tutorial.

Just keep practicing and never give up! Good luck :smiley: