WELL THIS LOOKS NEW!

;D

Aye :smiley:

Turns out that although there is a demo of our old theme for the new forum version there is no download for it… There is however this newer version of it which I’ll be making small changes to over the coming days. I’ll be getting the new front page up as well as having yet another stab at the spam problem.

I can add a poll. :o

:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(
I liked the old style better :<

I agree, this one’s pretty messy.

Gotta get used to it and then it’ll be ok. But why are these letters so big?

I thought something’s happened with my browser. 8)
This new look is good !

I don’t like this new design, because this text isn’t in the middle. ಠ_ಠ

There was a vote in IRC, all 3 of us agreed on this one :stuck_out_tongue:

It bugs me too, along with the black line to the right of an active button. I’m thinking of putting the "Hello " and that navigation next to the SourceRuns logo to try and compact that top area.

Not sure what you mean, but also not sure if I want to know. It’d only end up bugging me.

Yep, I was thinking about that too. Please do it. 8)

The username panel on top now looks very out of place to me. I preferred the way it was before. Another thing that annoys me is the yellow dashed line on the bottom of quotation boxes. What’s up with that?

Finally, I noticed that the sourceruns logo on top looks weird. If you look at the logo by itself you can clearly see a black border around it, in addition to being very pixelated. Looks like a bad color key. Was it always like that? I never noticed this on the old design.

On the other theme the logo had the same background colour as the site itself, I removed it without really fixing it up properly. I’ll try it again.

I don’t really like this design. Probably coz it looks too much like the old one.

The guy who made the logo is still around. If it’s too much of a problem then he probably still has the original images.

If not then he’s baller enough to be able to remake it perfectly anyway.

It’ll grow on me, I’m sure of it.

It sucks on PC. The font is too big and the pictures are suckish…

I like it :(. Stop being so negative.

Damn I’m gone for three days and when I come back all this happened?!

Anyway, why are you guys hating on the new design so much? First thing I did when I logged on today noticing the new design, I slapped on a big grin. It looks pretty fucking awesome if you ask me!

Let’s all add each other in our new buddy-list feature!

Man these letters are big…