Video testing

It took 2 - 3 hours to remove “buggy” frames caused by bunny hopping in this 26 second video (d1_trainstation_02 by Lonerville). I did it by capturing it at 100 fps and removing 3/4 of the frames, frame by frame. This method takes way too much time and it doesn’t make the video completely smooth.Original videoEdited videoThe edited one still has some bugs, like missing frames and other stuff that could not be removed due to the lenght of the errors in the demo.

I could give it a shot. My video editing isn’t so good but i could get some tips from JRB :slight_smile:

I think it would be better to “hack” the demos or something and remove those buggy ticks. Valve ought to fix it and add a new feature for it in the Smoother, but not with a new engine version. You do remember the update from version 6 to 7? :angry: Yeah, I was just thinking about asking Shaolin Productions myself. :smiley:

Well if we, us 2, worked on fixing the maps together. It would be faster. Gimme a yell when your next on IRC and we’ll have a chat

Did you talk to JRB yet? I’m going away for the rest of the week, so I won’t be available until Sunday or Monday.