Video is available!

All Versions (Insane, High, Normal, Low and demo files):Speed Demos Archive (archive.org)High Quality (1.51 GB H.264, recommended):Crystal data (bandwidth by www.crystal-vps.co.uk and www.crystal-data.co.uk)FilecloudGamearena (Need a non-gmail/hotmail account to register and download)Normal Quality (~800 MB Divx):ozfortressLow Quality:Google Video (Streaming)

I love you!!! dling at 80kb/s and will be done in 4h40 min ;]edit: 350~kb/s and rising :o this is love.edit2: and there it dropped to 3kb/s ;(

Does this mean you’re going to start working on the trick video and the edited clips for the DVD background now? Please please say it does! :smiley:

Well first I have to get the medium quality run done. My last attempt at it left an audio-video desync near the end of the video, so that will take a bit. I will work on the tricks and background video for the DVD, but not right now; I’ll start on it next week. The Guild Wars Factions preview event is this weekend.Oh and it starts out fast then slows because I’m the only seeder and I’m only uploading at 35 KB/s. So basically everyone has the same parts of it and waiting on my crappy cable connection to get the rest out there.

God damn this college firewall. I can’t get bittorrent to work. Someone please let me know when this is uploaded to filefront or something.

Have you tried different ports? Usually that helps getting through firewalls.

Awesome, congrats to everyone who has worked on this!I’ll help seed for a couple of days, upspeed of around 70-80kbs.

I’ll download it and try to seed it as long as possible :slight_smile:

I’ll seed through the weekend, but I’ll assume mirrors will be put up once it gets in some kind people’s hands.

I’ll seed while my computer is on, but I generally have slow upload. I’m actually getting 40kb/s right now which is incredibly high for me.HL2DQ download DQ :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations to everyone working on this project. I’ve been following it since late in phase 1 but could not contribute cuz my skills r shit.Anyways, i can help seed when i get the full copy. But my DSL is shit. when i upload i basically cant do anything else. so i can only upload when my connection is idle (like overnight).once again, congratulations. fuckin awesome shit man.

DrJay: What’s happening is Bittorrent is hogging all of your upload bandwidth and choking out other programs. What you need to do is go into your Bittorrent client and set your maximum upload rate to a little below what your connection can hold. That way other programs will get the bandwidth they need.

I’m currently downloading at ~20kB/s and uploading at ~500kB/s on my webserver.I’ll continue to seed pretty much indefinately for the rest of the lifespan of the universe :stuck_out_tongue:

QUOTE (RandomEngy @ Mar 23 2006, 10:05 PM)DrJay: What’s happening is Bittorrent is hogging all of your upload bandwidth and choking out other programs. What you need to do is go into your Bittorrent client and set your maximum upload rate to a little below what your connection can hold. That way other programs will get the bandwidth they need.RandomEngy:i know how torrent works. i just meant that i wouldn’t be able to upload at a decent rate during peak usage hours of my connection. the only times i’d be able to upload at my max rates would be overnight when my connection is idle.

Will seed, compliments to the chef.

Okay there I found the option for super-seeding so it should be a bit more efficient at not sending out the same segment to more than one person.

Why do I keep seeing the seeder dissapear in utorrent?

I currently have a 10:1 upload to download ratio. Unfortunately I am downloading 1 kb/s, but it’s only another 7.5 hours. So I guess I won’t get to watch it until this weekend because I’m too busy tomorrow.151.56.209.157 I love you! Best uploader by nearly 2X

I’m loving how we’re all on 50.8% now :smiley: