make sure you are holding it with the use key, and NOT the gravity gun.

I was exactly right :DChange “Space” to “LAlt” in the middle of your code. If you have any further problems you might also try changing “1” to “10”.

QUOTE (Max)I[muS-X,Apr 7 2006, 03:32 AM]Change “Space” to “LAlt” in the middle of your code. If you have any further problems you might also try changing “1” to “10”.His script looks fine to me.Space is being defined as the “Press to jump” button and alt is the “Jump” button. Space triggers Alt once every 1ms (I recommend bumping it to around 8. It’s what I use.)He just needs to make sure LAlt is bound to +jump ingame.CODE *Rbutton::Loop{GetKeyState, state, Rbutton, Pif State = Ubreak; Otherwise:Send, {w}sleep 8}returnThat’s my script.

My point was, his jump in game is most likely LAlt, since he assigned that button to jump for the script.Why would you even have your script bound to a different key than your actual jump button? There’s no need :stuck_out_tongue:

i use spacebar for jump, just assign lalt for the script…so make the sleep 8, and change space in the middle to lalt?

Well if you use Space in HL2 to jump, yeah, change the middle Space to LAlt, and the bottom LAlt to Space.

For standing on something you’re holding and flying like that, I’ve found that the best item is a small square-shaped piece of wood with a broken part facing you.

Erm,hi …My english is not so good that i can understand flying completelyCould any1 try 2 explain to me per icq oder msn?Icq 221791377Msn Friedemann@kiessling.org

QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 10 2006, 10:04 PM)Erm,hi …My english is not so good that i can understand flying completelyCould any1 try 2 explain to me per icq oder msn?Icq 221791377Msn Friedemann@kiessling.orgOder? Sind Sie Deutsch? Guten abend! Vieleicht Sie kommen aus Schweiz oder Österreich? :slight_smile: Glad that ~5 years of studying German pays off once every 2 years :stuck_out_tongue: Try this (MaximusX’s post at SDA):Versuchen diese:QUOTE 1.) Download Autohotkey at http://autohotkey.com/download/AutoHotkeyInstall.exe2.) Install the program wherever is most convienent.3.) In the folder where Autohotkey is installed, make a text document called Autohotkey.ini4.) Open the file, and write the following code into it: *PAUSE::Suspendreturn *SPACE::Loop{ GetKeyState,state,SPACE,P if state = U break Send,{SPACE} Sleep,10}return 5.) Save and exit the file.6.) Run Autohotkey.exe. You can press the Pause button on your keyboard to turn on and off the script. Use spacebar to jump. *Note: If you do not jump with the spacebar, you can check the KeyList in the Autohotkey.chm help file to find what the variable name of the button you use is. Then replace every instance you find “SPACE” in the code above with that name. Just say if you have any problems with that.After you have done ALL the things above do this:-Start Half-Life 2-Grab an object (try many objects - versuchen mit mange objekten)-Look down and hold the Autohotkey-button (Space ? )You should see that you are going up - this is easy flying.In german:Wann du hast downloaded der software “Autohotkey” und machen alle diese dinge du must diese dinge machen:-Öffnen Half-Life 2-Halten eine objekten-Schauen Sie hinunter an (das pistol musst jetzt sein mit deine Füßen - das pistol musst jetzt sehen an Ihren Füßen) I hope you understand that…-Halten die “Autohotkey”-tangent (wann “Autohotkey” is gehen, halten “Space”)Jetzt du soll steigen.I’m not THAT good at deutch, but I hope you understand something :slight_smile: I guess you could PM me for more help, but you can ask right here otherwise.