Tas Runs commands and scripts

so to say this i have my hl tas version and i have checked all of the commands and i cant find the way you slow down the game! so what i do is use cheat engine but what do you use and also i cant get scripts to work for hl1 please help me

What do you mean by this?

host_framerate

Bunnymod XT

Mind giving more info?

If you want to make slowmotion TASes, then you don’t really need any mods, you can use a pause script. If you want to make “proper” scripted TASes, then you don’t really need to slow down the game, you need to write a big script that will do all the work for you. Either way HL TAS Mod is now surpassed by BXT.

So what i mean about the scripts i have a bhop script and it works fine but when i want a different script i got to the config file and get the script code in there and people say that works but it dosnt for me and also about host_framerate it just skips frames? Any ansers

How host_framerate works is that it forces the frametime for each frame to be its value. What this means is the game is constantly assuming it’s running at 1/host_framerate FPS regardless of the actual speed it’s running at (the value of fps_max is ignored when host_framerate is non-zero).