sp_a2_ricochet

Portal 2 Overclocker Achievement (SnapImaX)
Portal 2 - Chapter 3 Chamber 2 route (Kingpin)
Portal 2 - sp_a2_ricochet (coolkid)
Portal 2 - Phase 1 - sp_a2_ricochet - Route (DemonStrate)
Portal 2 - Phase 1 - sp_a2_ricochet - Route - Update 1 (DemonStrate)
Portal 2 - Phase 1 - sp_a2_ricochet - Route - Update 2 (DemonStrate)
Portal 2 - Phase 1 - sp_a2_ricochet - Route - Update 3 (DemonStrate)
Portal 2 | sp_a2_ricochet Route Update (akkord)
Portal 2 Overclocker Achievement in Half Time (33 seconds) [Chapter 3, Chamber 10] (heycarnut)
sp_a2_ricochet - route (toten)

If you perform segment one faster (I did it pretty slow here) which could save 5 seconds by shooting the 2 portals while falling after hitting the button, and combine Tautudels’ cube throw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGtqyWYk64) and bunny hop into the end, it should be the fastest you can do this level.

Portal 2 - Phase 1 - sp_a2_ricochet - Route - Update 2

nicely done there, done perfectly it might be 2~seconds faster then the 1st route. Was about to test your theory today until i saw this.

And you probably thought I was crazy… :slight_smile:

not really but we have crazy thoughts, also i found it really hard to time so you actually got the wall boost -.-

Nice routes, are you listing the videos on the first post on all the threads from Slowest to Fastest?

this is definitely one of my favorite maps.

No, I’m listing them in order of me finding them. I should get to adding the titles and makers of the videos though. That would probably be more useful than just this set of links. It is getting quite hard for me to keep everything in sync between here and SDA…

People are clinging onto SDA, they really need to be over here. It’s far too disorganised in the SDA thread for it to be of much use. People are just repeatedly finding each other’s shortcuts and uploading them thinking they’re new. They need to be here :confused:

Portal 2 - Phase 1 - sp_a2_ricochet - Route - Update 3

sp_a2_ricochet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qty0Rv_cQNI
Tt can be done faster with better timing with the moving wall.