Here it is, the new Source Unpack series! With Steam support, Episode 1 & 2 and Old Engine Half Life 2 Unpacks now available!
YOU MUST OWN THE GAME ON STEAM TO PLAY THESE UNPACKS, OR THEY WILL NOT LAUNCH.
Source Unpack 2.3 (Portal & HL2) (2.0GB) (v5135)
Episodic Unpack 1.0(Ep1 & Ep2) (3.8GB) (v4104)
HL2 Old Engine Unpack 2.0 (SOURCEMOD)(308MB)(v4044)
HL2 Old Engine Version 2187(Nov 2 2004)
Please use 7zip to extract these files!
Changelog Since 2.0
Added Standalone Ep1+Ep2 Unpacks by Maxxuss.
- Changed to version 4044 for compatibility
- Changed format to SourceMod (launched only through Steam)
- Fixed bad map mixture from multiple versions.
- Added SEDT
- Added proper segmenting config.
- Added better ReadMe
- Fixed Steam not showing that you’re playing either game.
- Added Episodic Unpack to the Wiki.
- Updated Executables.
- Added RInput.
- Fixed Steam DRM.
- Added older binaries for compatibility.
- Added SPT to Portal.
- Added Custom binds.
- Fixed window capture issue.
- Added Steam DRM.
- Updated binaries.
- Removed “Rev” Steam Emulator.
- Added Source Pause Tool.
- Added Segmenting Config.
- Updated Readme.txt.