So long friends

I am leaving to LAN it up. i37 is happening tomorrow, so I’ll be down there, I get back on Monday, the 10th, then a couple of days wait, then I go to MMLAN on the 14th, where I will be until the 17th, when i then go to my friend’s house near London, stay there a night, then go to London one day, come back and stay at my friend’s house another night or two, and eventually on the 19th come home. So I’ll be gone just under two weeks.Love you all :smiley:

When I read the title I thought you were leaving for good. Be back soon…In other news, I guess we should put the speedrun on hold until you get back. Since you are currently a third of the active community here. =p

okay, I’m officially back untul Friday. However, a Dutch friend who’s coming to LAN with me is coming to stay from tomorrow onwards, so I doubt I’ll be around much again. To be honest, my contribution to the project at the moment is negligible, so don’t worry about asking me anything until I officially return on the 19th.

Nice can’t wait to start speedrunning EP1 again.

Just because I’m not here doesn’t mean that you can’t run it. Run all you want :D. Get to c17_00 if you can, though I doubt that with the amount of segmentation in citadel_03, but yeah :slight_smile:

Ive been so pre-occupied with my Missing Information speedrun, just something to do when the boss is away.

GOODBYE AGAIN. I LEAVE TOMORROW FOR A SCOTLAND TRIP. WILL BE BACK ABOUT 7PM ON SUNDAY IF I DON’T DIE. IF I’M NOT BACK BY MONDAY, PROBABLY DEAD, YOU SHOULD FINISH THE PROJECT WITHOUT ME.

I hate you. Nah I love you, but stop leaving.

K.

By again for a weekend.

…Yeah. Again, bye.

DOUBLE POAST!? BAN HIM NAO!

You douche. Stop leaving us dammit.

Never, for tomorrow I leave again. I shall return Sunday evening.

kk

How many times can a man travel to Scotland in a month. :blink:

I go once a month. She comes down once a month. Alternate fortnights. It’s not that frequently :stuck_out_tongue: