Sims speedrun?

lol, now a 100% speedrun of the sims?
anyway, for a normal speedrun, could you tell me at least what sims game to play? sims 1, 2 or 3, and which extensions on it. I think the main goal (if playing sims 3) should be to accomplish the long term wish of a particular character, or the long term wishes of every family member (using a pre-decided amount of members). I personnally think it’s the main goal of the game.

I’m thinking Sims 1 due to the sims can walk through walls exploit. This way I could save money on doors which could then be used to beat the boss at the end.

Why make walls? Just put everything outdoors.

Right now I’m thinking a bungalow with no walls or floors with a minimal furniture investment. Still not sure which sink to get though. Thoughts?

my idea is that you guys decide of a precise goal before starting to make a route…

As excited as everyone was to see a complete run of this game The Sims isn’t a project that I’m willing to pursue.

Look forward to that WoW speedrun next year though.

I think it’s cheaper if you use a sink that can stand on it’s own, rather than using a sink that you need to buy those kitchen table thingies for.

What about a well? Buckets are pretty cheap.

lol you guys just ignored completely that typical said it was a joke xD

WHY’D YOU TELL EM :-X

I seriously can’t believe people didn’t realize ._.

Well done typical.

well, I was the first to point out it wasn’t possible… but yes I took it seriously, will I ever get smart enough to realize when people are messing with me?

I decided to play along since this was actually a pretty awesome idea :smiley:

So, Sims 4 has been released recently, looks like a great game for speedrunning. Lots of tricks and glitches to abuse.

What do you think guys? Should we make a speedrun of it?

I found a cool glitch where you can run on a treadmill with your Sim and once he gets off he’ll continue running very fast everywhere until he goes to bed, can definitely use that!

Do not bump old topics before filling out the old-topic revival form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xKdy0SimqF9t9rjunaR-KooEs2hQL4otfKU4LyZDcIA/edit?usp=sharing

I found a cool trick where if your sims are holding a baby/small child, you can double click around a bin very quickly and if successful, put the baby in the trash

I don’t think this has any speedrunning potential, I just hate babies

So, will we ever see this speedrun?