Should all the sourceruns people sing the credits so it will be a male choir

I think we should do this.

Like, EVERYBODY sings and it will be like 10 people singing.

Yeah, why not. I call lead, since I actually sing.

Lets do soviet Russia’s national anthem

That’d be awesome.
That’d be a complete destruction of PDP then. ; D

We’re gonna be better than this.

And Pineapple, maybe if our voices are loved, we’ll have to do a follow-up album, and then we can do the Soviet Russia National Anthem. Until then, we shall sing Still Alive.

I can edit it together then.

I ask you to start singing then. If you don’t have a microphone, borrow one or buy one (Seriously, why dont you have a mic?)

Then send the audio to me and I will edit it together.
I WON’T send the solo audio file to any hoters since that would be a dickish move.

PM me a link with your audio file and I will edit them together.

If you’re gonna sing, please sing along with the original song, so that I won’t need to cut in between because your second verse doesnt match up with the original song timing. Just make sure you can’t hear the original song in the background.

Superb idea.

So superb, you should join in on teh funz

RIGHT GUYS, GET YOUR SINGING RECORDED, EXPORTED AS .WAV, AND SENT TO S. THE RUN WON’T TAKE TOO MUCH LONGER TO COMPLETE, AND WE WANT TO BE READY TO PUBLISH IT SUPER QUICK.

STILL FU*KING ALIVE COMING UP, YAPLAP STYLE.

Actually I should totally ask him to do it.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Can I do that, too? Yeah fuck it, I’m doing that, fuck ya’ll niggas.

No screaming, or you won’t be included :P. We want the best chance we can to actually make it sound good :wink:

I’m gonna whisper like wind going across grass.

Yeah, just sing the song without improvising, otherwise you’ll stand out and either

1. embarass yourself
  2. ruin the song
    and/or
  3. put me to hard work by cutting that part out.

:frowning:

I want this done now.

Anyone who is not in this yet but want to send it to me within 8 hours, I want to get to the more big stuff and I want to be complete when I start.

ZIM AND GOCNAK, YOU’RE THE TWO OTHER RUNNERS OF THIS ACTUAL RUN, WHERE BE YO VOICES?!

But I still have no proper internet so I can’t upload it :frowning:

When will you have proper internet?

Within a few days.