Question on flying for XBox

Hiya everyone,after having watched the Half-Life 2 Done Quick video from speeddemosarchive.org (site owner and several mods are good friends of mine) I was inspired to buy Half Life 2 and proceed to beat it (on XBox). I tried several tricks such as flying and the orb jump in black citadel, but I came to a point where I wanted to impress my Counterstrike-savvy friend with some tricks from the game. With no macros available on the console and a clunky XBox controller to work with, can anyone recommend me some tips for orb jumping and flying/sailing particularly? Or are they impossible to do on the console or with the lame XBox controller?Thank you for your time ^_^~Flamy[COLOR=red]

I’m pretty sure flying/sailing is impossible in the Xbox version. Unlike the PC version (not EP1), the objects seem to lack the required solidity when you pick them up. Not sure about the orb jumping, however.

I remember hearing something about flying on Xbox, too. It’s way harder because you have to press jump repeatedly, haven’t you?Or does it allow some basic scripting?

When I do it I just tap the button quickly :wink:

I’m pretty sure flying/sailing is impossible in the Xbox version. Unlike the PC version (not EP1), the objects seem to lack the required solidity when you pick them up. Not sure about the orb jumping, however.
YES,I THISK SO!

lol 2006. For the record, you can fly on the xbox version, just not the 360 version.

This guy is a bot. A clever one

Wow, that one is clever. Bravo, creator. Bravo.

… WHICH ONE!?11??!1?

Why can’t I click the names of the first 5 people?

They’re from the ancient hl2dq forum.

archived #13