Put me on the 15 day DL

I burnt the shit out of my middle finger on my car’s engine and now I can’t play HL2 very well, and definitely not quick :lol: DL = disabled list for those of you who aren’t baseball fans :smiley:

haha, I’ll miss your running :smiley: …but you’ll be back - with a vengance! :ph43r: Why were you messing with your car?Btw: Thanks for explaining DL, we barely have baseball in Sweden (what I know I’ve learned from US movies and talkshows)

QUOTE (DaleLewill @ Jan 27 2006, 01:34 AM)haha, I’ll miss your running :smiley: …but you’ll be back - with a vengance! :ph43r: Why were you messing with your car?Btw: Thanks for explaining DL, we barely have baseball in Sweden (what I know I’ve learned from US movies and talkshows)Well my brakes are pretty much crap and my exhaust has a hole in it, so I need to get all new brakes/rotors and exhaust which will cost $900 :frowning: I was looking under to see how bad the exhaust was and touched it. The car had been running recently before I got it back from getting a estimate on costs and I didn’t know… OUCH it’s probably blistering right now under the bandaid.Haha, I love baseball, this is the DL in specific terms http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disabled_list :smiley: Anyways, I might not be running much at all anymore. I’ve started school with more classes than I’m used to so I need to concentrate more. I also need to get a better job to pay for my car problems :frowning: And I also visit my girlfriend on the weekends who is away at school 3 hours away, so I’m so busy. Can’t wait to see the end of the run though, I’m just glad I got at least one time! I’ll still post but I can’t put any serious time down.

hope you’ll get better soon :)heh yeah, good thing you got at least one record :stuck_out_tongue:

archived #5