Pre-Update of OrangeBox HL2


I think someone should make a pre-update of the current Half-Life 2 version, so if Valve decides to update it, we will be ready :slight_smile:

Even a tiny engine modification would screw the whole project. And Im not saying that we will have to run the game on preupdate. We will run on Steam version as long as it doesnt get updated.

AFAIK, there is no OrangeBox HL2 in torrent websites, thats why I am suggesting this. GL! :wink:


I’ll make a copy of all the game content so if there is an update I’ll be able to make a Steamless copy.


That would be awesome! Yet again, thanks.