Portal

First, hi folks, long time no see :stuck_out_tongue: .Second, Portal is on it’s way out B) .I think you guys should gather again in one team to beat down the game :slight_smile: .This time I’ll take part as well :lol: .

That should be a good game. But I have a feeling that there will be more than just us speed running it.I’m looking forward to Ep2 though, as it looks mega sweet to speed run. Hopefully they haven’t removed their bunnyhop for the game.

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic i made an account but can’t even reply…but i can as a guest?

Hmm I dunno. Does anybody know if the hl2dq.net site just redirects you to here, or does whoever paid for the domain name have some webspace to go with it?Cause it wouldn’t hurt to start a fresh new forum, for hl2ep2 which isn’t hosted by invision free.

i have a friend with a 3 tb server who im sure would be willing to help out…www.wirenetwork.orgtell him Johnny referred you there, i’m 100% sure he would be willing to host you guys.

yeah, cause right now, he is going through upgrades, we all play WOW, CS:S, Starcraft, Half Life 2 DM, and other on the server, it’s weird while he is upgrading…

here are the specs…Server DeltaSpecs:* Dell PowerEdge 2650* Dual Xeon 3.0 Ghz* 6GB ECC DDR 400Mhz SDRAM* 2x 36GB U180 SCSI HDs* 6X 10/100/1000 Ethernet* 2U Rack Mount

for the server, then 3 750GB SATA’s added on to that… for storage space, in his archives, read the info page…lol

Cool. We should just take what we can get. I’m thinking we should install a CMS or something like that, so we can have other pages and stuff other than the forum.For example have a page with all the tricks etc.

I’m laughing at you for not reading th info page, but saying the server is bad, you must admit, that would have been thr first place i looked…LOL

More ProgressSun, 06/10/2007 - 05:35 — SubwireI’m still filling in pages.The About, Hosted Sites, and Services pages and subpages are now done. The links up top have been filled with… stuff.My apologies for the boring legalese that graces many of these pages. I’ve been writing a lot of that sort of crap recently, and its spilling over into my personal life.The brand new Archives storage system is being ordered , with an expected capacity of around 3 terabytes, comprised of four 750GB SATA-II drives in a JBOD configuration.

I got some hosting. If you guys want a forum, just ask.http://synthiac.net/

QUOTE (Pincus @ Jul 15 2007, 06:20 AM)Hmm I dunno. Does anybody know if the hl2dq.net site just redirects you to here, or does whoever paid for the domain name have some webspace to go with it?Cause it wouldn’t hurt to start a fresh new forum, for hl2ep2 which isn’t hosted by invision free.I am the owner of hl2dq.net.hl2dq.net does have associated web space, e.g.:http://hl2dq.net/uploaded_files.phphttp://hl2dq.net/upload.phpIf the community would like, I can host a whole site on my dedicated server. (It’s professionally hosted and would be all free/no ads.)Anybody got a recommendation for forum software? I’ve only used phpBB but I don’t like it all that much.