Ok i have had enough of this

This forum is practically abandoned what can we do to bring it back ??

:|I dunno.

Maybe we could make this a hl2 forum and add extra sections for the speedruns and allow users to post there own speedruns plus you could take a bit of security off the forum

QUOTE This forum is practically abandoned what can we do to bring it back ??Start posting times for an improvement on the hl2dq run :wink: If that doesn’t work, I don’t know what will.

I think we need some voodo magic to resurrect the team into zombies to make them do speedruns. It sounds like a perfect plan to me!

QUOTE (cdlink14 @ Jun 7 2007, 12:36 PM)Maybe we could make this a hl2 forum and add extra sections for the speedruns and allow users to post there own speedruns plus you could take a bit of security off the forumThere was actually no security, because soon after it was turned on, I took it off as a test (and forgot about it). Few posts needed to be deleted, so I guess it’s not necessary to have those rules show up.

we’ll i’ll join if you guys help teach me…

What if we turned this into a community-based website for speedruns on Source engine games?

Sure, why not? Although i’m not thinking too broad. I’m only thinking HL2/HL2 based mods (like Rock 24) speed runs.Do you have MSN? If so add me, maybe we can get something going.Gordzo70@hotmail.com

Ooh, I’d like to see a Rock 24 run. That’s a nice little mod!

Yea a Speedrun through Rock24 would be nice : )P.S.: lol °_° what is it that unregistered users have the permission to post, and registered not? xD

You tell me and i’ll know :POn a side note, I wouldn’t mind having admin privileges for this forum.

Guests can read and reply, but not start threads. Members cannot start either until one post. At least that’s what the permission settings say…There you go. You’ve been around since the beginning, and I don’t see why couldn’t you have extra privileges. Besides, there is nobody else moderating anymore.

I’m working on a new “HL2: Speed Runners” website, using Website Baker and phpBB.Synthiac will be providing the hosting.Hmm…

I have a thought of upgrading my computer when EP2 and Crysis comes out, but then again I am a student so I don’t have that much money so we’ll see how that goes - if I update I’ll probably join up on some DQ-runs for Source games.Also:HERE is the HL2DQ-member Bandit5k’s thread on SDA about a new EP1 run. (he goes by the name Stone now)HERE is Stone’s (aka Bandit5k) thread about a possible upcoming Portal run.HERE is his “Source: Done Quick” website which does not have a lot of info at the time - but there is some info about how the EP1 run was going along.