IRL Names

Seeing as how we occasionally call each other by our first names on the forum, here’s a list of everyone’s so there isn’t any confusion:

Cameron:D = Cameron
CooL/Centaur1um = Jared
cRZYFST = Nikky/Niklas
D4rw1N = Emil
DemonStrate/Transgenic(86) = Mike/Michael Yanni
eXeC = Jokūbas/Jacob
Gocnak = Nick
igge = Igor
Inexistence = Josh
Mu = Rob
Pineapple = Tom
PJC = Paul
quadrazid = Albin
S. = S
TYPICAL = Tooley/James
UnrealCanine = Dom
YaLTeR = Ivan
WindedCone859 = James
If you want your name added, make a post below.

(We will not add users to the list if they have little interaction within the community, or are very new. We will also not keep inactive users on the list unless they’ve been apart of the community for long enough. Also, don’t post here if it’s obvious what your IRL name is.)

*I’m gonna lock this thread now. Too many nobodies in the community keep posting here unnecessarily, and this is really only for people in the skype group to have as a reference. If you’re in the skype group and want your name added, just pm me. *
[hr]

Don’t pretend like you don’t know Igor.

Fyi, DemonStrate/Transgenic(86) = Mike Yanni

People call me Tooley because James is a rubbish name. :smiley:

Cameron.

Well if the bots are welcome to contribute with their names I’ll chip in as well, I’m Emil!

Well if the bots are welcome to contribute with their names

I miss Amy…

My name is Jokūbas in Lithuanian. You could call me Jacob, I think that is the same name, but in English.

Tom

Dom

Nick

Oh wait I realized this thread was to show that you guys call each other by first names, and you posted the names here so we wouldn’t get confused…

Whatever, I’m still Nick. ;D

Alright, finally updated this, sorry it took so long. You people with the silly names (exec), we might just stick with your online name.

Haha, yeah, I’m fine with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Alphabetized this for you!

by nick:

Cameron:D = Cameron CooL = Jared cRZYFST = Nikky/Niklas D4rw1N = Emil DemonStrate/Transgenic(86) = Mike/Michael Yanni eXeC = Jokūbas/Jacob Gocnak = Nick igge = Igor Inexistence = Josh Pineapple = Tom quadrazid = Albin TYPICAL = Tooley/James UnrealCanine = Dom

by real:

quadrazid = Albin Cameron:D = Cameron UnrealCanine = Dom D4rw1N = Emil igge = Igor CooL = Jared eXeC = Jokūbas/Jacob Inexistence = Josh DemonStrate/Transgenic(86) = Mike/Michael Yanni Gocnak = Nick cRZYFST = Nikky/Niklas Pineapple = Tom TYPICAL = Tooley/James
I suggest sorting by real name since those are more likely to wtf people around.

Kaito Kid = Alex Gilbert

Fabrizio :smiley:

KoolGod = Maxime

λrvin = Daniel Yablonsky

S = S

Add me as well, my name is Ivan.