Honey Im Hoooome..!

Just thought I’d let people know that Im installing HL2 as i speak, so I will soon be running again, might take me a while to get back into the swing of things, but will hopefully resume full service asap.p.s. I dont actaully expect anyone to care, I was just bored, so thought I’d make a post.edit: Did I read a while ago something about an u[date which f**ked up playing older demo’s or something? Is there something I need to do to my HL2 once installed so the demo’s will work? or can I just start running with the latest version?

Welcome back Cat4lYs7! (aka. Magz :stuck_out_tongue: )You don’t have to do anything to your HL2 in order to start running, just update it and start running!But if you want to watch older demos (like Phase 1 and demos that use a older version) you must use Doxliy’s “fix”:http://s7.invisionfree.com/HL2DQ_Temp_Foru…wtopic=42&st=20(check Dixliy’s post, I havn’t tried it but post in that thread if there is any problems)And again, Welcome back Cat4lYs7! :smiley:

Cat4lYs7 aka magz actually, ways is a totally different person… :rolleyes: but thanx :smiley:

QUOTE (Cat4lYs7 @ Nov 4 2005, 11:03 PM)Cat4lYs7 aka magz actually, ways is a totally different person… :rolleyes: but thanx :Doh, yeah I meant Magz…sorry it’s late here :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Welcome back mate :stuck_out_tongue: .

eventually got HL2 working :S. had to reinstall twice, it didnt want to decrypt the files… :blink: anyway, will start running 2moro, Im guessing it will take a while before Im back to my previous level (which wasnt actually that good :lol: )

archived #7