Hi I guess -Teal

Hi, I dont know what to say here :-[

Anyways, at the moment I try to do runs in Opposing Force but they arent so good. All I really know how to do is bhop. I also run tony hawk games (ex. Tony Hawks Underground 1) but they are crap like my hl runs, but you arent here to look at me complaining about my runs being crap.

I am a furry (I try not to be annoying about it) that has been bhopping for about two years, and I still have problems with strafing and such.

Like I said, I have no idea what to put here so I tried to put some “valuable” info. (I also should mention my shit english)

Welcome! It’s nice to see someone running the Half-Life expansions. Do you stream your run attempts?

No, I’m quite bad at speedrunning :s

yay! another furry on the fourm :smiley:
welcome man!

What exactly is a “furry” if I may ask? I haven’t really figured out what that entails.

Welcome to the forums nonetheless!

“The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics”

I was more interested in your own explanation of what a “furry” is. If I wanted Wikipedia’s explanation I would’ve just googled it.

well then :smiley:
(my explanation is the same >.>)

The wikipedia article is a more “proper” explanation of the fandom