hey, hows it going?

Hi, I’m a roughly cylindrical open container, typically made of metal or plastic, with a handle, used to hold and carry liquids or other material. Also known as Bucket. I’ve been lurking for quite awhile now and just decided to come out and say hi. I mainly speedrun HL1 but have been reaching out to HL2 and Portal. My PB for HL1 is 42:12 and looking to improve! oh and merry x-mas :3

welcome to the forums, Bucket

Hay.

Hello there my fellow cylindrical container!
wait i said fellow oh crap my secret has been revealed
Welcome to the forums, good luck with all future runs and happy Stephen Day!

Welcome to the forums!

Hello cylindrical container, that’s a nice bucket list of runs you got going there. For most of those games you have to have a pretty deep understanding of the game mechanics, at least 10l deep, and I can see that they can sometimes fill you with anger but you just have to pour it out and not worry about it.

But I trust you, bucket, I know you have a good handle for things.

With those words I welcome you to the forum. I am sorry that I couldn’t come up with more puns, this already took me some time. :o

Thanks for just pouring puns into the forum, Fnzzy. I don’t know if my brain has the capacity to block that out. Well, at least you got round to making the joke before someone else did. I don’t have to handle it any more.

I can’t hold all of these puns
there is a leek in me now.

Why did you change the beautiful black handle to this

oh yea… I forgot

Much better

You have awful carpets, but welcome to the forums!

yo uh I don’t know what you’re talking about. That carpet looks comfy as fuck. like I would reproduce on that carpet.

literally means nothing

Fix’d :stuck_out_tongue:

#1 reason not to post when tired

I’m self conscious about my carpets now