Half-Life: Hazard Course - 2:36 by Pineapple *REUPLOADED*

Multi-Segment speedrun performed by Pineapple
Half-Life: Uplink 1.1.2.0 Bunny mod

I was bored so I asked Quad to give me a challenge, he told me to do another HZC run and here it is. Editing is much better in comparison to my other runs. Although a couple flaws.

[code]
alias +lj1 “fps_max 250;force_centerview;+duck;+jump;w;-jump;w10;cl_pitchup -125;+attack2;w;-attack2;cl_pitchup 89.999;force_centerview”
alias -lj1 -duck

alias +lj2 “fps_max 250;force_centerview;+duck;+jump;w;-jump;w10;cl_pitchup -120;+attack2;w;-attack2;cl_pitchup 89.999;force_centerview”
alias -lj2 -duck[/code]
I made up the TG script on console so I don’t have it.

~edit~

Here’s my run with better editing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq88PMFYFFU
The time was actually 2:36;83 instead of 2:37

Good Job.

why do you keep the 2 other HZC speedruns on your channel?
You can delete the 2:52 and 3:16…
Good job anyway, very nice =D

yes, nice improvements. now make a real hzc ss ;>

Nostalgia

SINGLE-SEGMENT?, that’s incredible!!
very Good work

No. Multi-segment.

However, this is true anyway.

Thanks, I’ll do that now.

Now your next project is full Half-Life run?

He clearly says it’s an SS in the first post.

Single-Segment speedrun performed by Pineapple on Hard Difficulty

Anyway, nice run. It’s good to see some actually interesting runs on the goldsource engine after all these random, mediocre 100% chapter attempts and whatnot.

I’m terribly sorry about that typo, guys. I can’t believe I didn’t notice.
No, it’s not a SS its a MS. I sort of rushed this post at 1am and didn’t re read.
Now I know what quad was talking about. :expressionless:

lol I didn’t even notice what was written in first post, When I watched the video I saw that it was multi-segment (description said it and pine confirmed), so I guess I didn’t even read the first post carefully.

He clearly says it’s an SS in the first post.

Anyway, nice run. It’s good to see some actually interesting runs on the goldsource engine after all these random, mediocre 100% chapter attempts and whatnot.

I think you accidentally something.

I think you copied and pasted your Uplink text, Pineapple :wink:

LOL

I actually thought it was a bad joke. Since it’s obviously not SS and and there is no point in stating it’s hard difficulty. Hazard course starts default on medium (and it was, the batteries gave you 15ap each) So I didn’t bother to point it out at first.

I wouldn’t remove them. I think it’s nice to keep as preference. It’s interesting to see your development over time.
Thats why I keep my first run online: http://youtu.be/4R8PvVf825Q

I agree

Yeah, but it’s not the same thing, I agree you should keep your first runs sicne they are on different mods, but making faster version of same level/mod isn’t the same. I see no point of keeping multiple HZC runs but keeping old runs of todesangst is great cause you didn’t make a faster version so it’s still your record on the mod.

How about for nostalgia? To look back on old runs and cringe at the idea that you thought this was brilliant. Then to look at your latest run with pride and see how far you’ve come.

I see no reason to delete the old runs.