Ep2_outland 01a

Moving on… I’m not keeping to Josh’s awesomely formatted stuff by the way. It’s too much hassle to play around with. >:( EDIT: Yeah, I’m taking over -Josh

Seg 1 Route Demo Save File

1. Load map
  2. Run forward, open the door, turn and grab the box
  3. Move slightly away from the door as it opens (Makes it open quicker), then run through with the box.
  4. Stand to the side of the elevator, and wallclimb up to the ledge. Grab the pistol and drop straight down to the antlion
  5. Grab the gas canister, abh down the hill, and drop into the hole
  6. Manoeuver your way through the hole and drop to the bottom. Fire the gas canister at the wooden planks.
  7. Stop demo and save immediately.

Seg 2 Route Demo Save File

Seg 2 Route Demo Save File
Confirmed Runners:

Segment 1: TTB: 0:15.2 Phase 1 time: ?:??
CooL
TYPICAL
Inexistence
igge
Executable

Segment 2: TTB: Phase 1 time: ?:??
Inexistence
Executable

Segment 3: Completed: Phase 1 time: ?:??
Inexistence

Final Time: ?:??
Phase 1 Time: ?:??
Time saved from Phase 1: ?:??

EDIT: Stole the first post, updated it. Isn’t it pretty?

I really want to run this game with you, but exec and I just have to run the crap out of mimp first. Only 2-3 segments to go.

You can confirm me, but perhaps not for the first segment or so if you want to move on quickly.

Hey guys! I wanna run this game too! Just as we’ll finish mimp run, or even now (but I will take less time for this).

Do we have a save from the end of the previous level?

Updated with save file. Sorry it took so long but I went away this weekend. Hopefully the right save file is in the OP now.

Also gimme your working scene’s folder for Blamod! ;D

Uploaded for judgement. Anyone have any gripes with it?

Perhaps an ABH 0:11-0:14?

Perhaps an ABH 0:11-0:14?

You can do but it’s hard to position yourself right through the door and it also throws off the spacing to get through the hole really quickly.

Having said that I probably will re run this segment.

The map is called ep2_outland_01a…?

And might be a suggestion not to name the demos with stuff like 17.1, the . makes it unplayable.

Also, 16.3

dont you yell at him, hes tryin his best

I weren’t yellin’, sir D:

Much love <3

Also, have been told that , works instead of . or _ for the demos. Thankye iggums.

The map is called ep2_outland_01a...?

And might be a suggestion not to name the demos with stuff like 17.1, the . makes it unplayable.

Also, 16.3

Best thing I’ve seen today. When I’ve got time expect to see sub 15’s…

EDIT: this week!

can’t download the file =(, gettin error 403

I’ll rehost it. Good to see you’re still alive Josh, you rat fuck.

Just rewatched the last few segments. Tooley, we have the wrong save for this current segment.

Your previous segment ends on 17 health, 15 suit. This save starts on 25 health, 0 suit.

EDIT: Watched your youtube video, and it has the 25 health run… This means we have the wrong demo up on the dropbox.

Your previous segment ends on 17 health, 15 suit. This save starts on 25 health, 0 suit.

EDIT: Watched your youtube video, and it has the 25 health run… This means we have the wrong demo up on the dropbox.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6432493/Ep2%20Demo's/endseg6.sav

Get into IRC, pretty please!

Tooley, is the explosive barrel actually necessary in this segment?

No it isn’t. I prefer getting rid of both of those planks as the air control for the next segment is a lot easier. Since we now have some sort of coalition going here and I don’t really mind too much:

You can decided whether or not to bring the explosive container!

Make a decision now and any more runs that either of us do on this segment will be done with or without it.

Yeah, I had a test afterwards, I don’t imagine getting through those planks and landing on the ledge will be very easy. I’ll be using the barrel. Or maybe it’ll be easier to use a rock…

Well, just so you guys can be pissed, I loaded my 16.3 save and I missed with the barrel, meaning the planks are still there. This means that we can’t move on with mine, because it makes the barrel totally pointless, and just looks silly.

Guess it has to be beaten ^_^. I’d say we can get a 15.

Sounds good, I’ll give it a run when I get back home.