ep1_c17_06

Since it’s been forever since I said that I would make a tutorial about how I did the jump that I used in my segment and I am “unable” to I figured I would do the next best thing.http://www.filefront.com/15714829/demo0.demThe above is the demo with two jumps that can be used to get on top of that weird structure.One method is to simply strafe jump up there (hard and inconsistent).The other was is to wall strafe against the container and jump at a random time to collision boost off of some random clipping there. You can see various effectiveness in the demo. If you have any questions about it just ask. B)

…So.

So what? :slight_smile:

I’ll be running tonight.

Inexistence: So what’s happening with the run?TYPICAL: fuck knowsTYPICAL: i assumed cool was still runningTYPICAL: so lets wait till he either gives up or beats itInexistence: Fair enoughTYPICAL: either way i vote to move on posting

I’m moving on too.

I’m going to keep trying this one until I get :59!not rly, lets move on.

Last segment. Can’t believe it :DSo this is my 38s demo for this segment.

Alright, well done Tooley. I’ll update the first post. Get cracking on this next segment guys. Any suggestions for changes to the route guide or anything? LAST SEGMENT WOOOO

WHAT UP NOW INEX WOOO

WHAT UP NOW FOX WOOOOOO

WHAT UP NOW 36 SECONDS WOOOOOOO

I vote to move on…TO THE NEXT SPEEDRUN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!But srsly, I’m done with Ep1, thanks guys, you’ve completely ruined the game for me, forever :smiley:

Not yet… better be ready to ndie for that nerxt xzegement fox, be read. because i’mn wasted.i’m so glad there are no mods on tis mforumfhfhs.

Can’t you go get insanely wasted offline like the rest of us.

No. No I can’t.

Says he who finds all of hl2dq “not that hard” to do :smiley:

Might I remind you that I said (or meant to say) the basic tricks, bunnyhopping, flying, teleporting, are not that hard, I didn’t mean it’s not hard to get these segments. I’m not that stupid.

QUOTE (typical @ Mar 7 2010, 04:05 AM)Not yet… better be ready to ndie for that nerxt xzegement fox, be read. because i’mn wasted.i’m so glad there are no mods on tis mforumfhfhs.I’mn read to ndie to see the nerxt xzegement on tis mforumfhfhs!You EP1-runners have done an amazing job. I’ve been a silent stalker on these forums and I’ve already watched all of the demos, but seeing them spliced together when the run is completed will be quite amazing for sure!EP1DQ is soon completed, just the last sengment now guys. Finish the Fight!