Elasto Mania Total time below 35 minutes.

This morning the total time for the world records in Elasto Mania dropped below 35 minutes, and settled at an impressive 34:59,36.

It’s been over 5 years since the last minute break, and like always, many suspect this might very well be the last one. You can expect a movie with all the records to be out fairly soon, but if you’re all giddy like me and can’t wait, why not check out the old video (again) while you wait to get your fix.

The only records from the previous minute break not to be beaten are in levels 1 and 47.

wow, wtf, roxor! can’t believe it happened. totally killer. gotta check out the tables right now. looking forward to the movie ofc.

Amazing! :-*

Go watch!)

Now I am reminded as to how much I sucked at this game

“This video contains content from WMG, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.”

Well, so much for YouTube.

The default soundtrack (the one on youtube) is pretty bad anyway. 8) There are no in-game sounds or so to miss out on either.

This video contains content from WMG, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS GAH sits in the corner, crying

its proxy time guyse

Why is there music anyway, why not just put the gamesound?

Here is a muted version. Just put your own music on and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ShkjHs7OkQ (might take a little while to process, was just uploaded)

No one ever plays with game sounds. They’re just annoying anyway. 8)

putputputputputputputSWOOSHputputputputputputputputSWOOSHputSWOOSHputputput

Oh, apparently there are also torrent downloads and whatnot. Gonna watch those.