d2_coast_11 Skip

This is a nade launch skip for [glow=red,2,300]d2_coast_11! It skips the part near the temple where you surf onto the clip brush and then up the wall. This shows you that with enough skill, you can skip it and fly right ontop of the temple, skipping the clip brush and the wall! Watch the video for an explaination 8)

I don’t mean to be rude, as I don’t pay NE any genuine attention, but is this all RTA is now? Just memorizing setups?

Current WR is using a much faster strat which is relatively new. The strat you’re doing was a common strat but doing it without the damage boost.

And the opposite Centaur1um, the past months a lot of setups has become obsolete because of improved movement technique on the runners part. I think current WR uses like 4 setups or something.

Runs of HL2 (including WR) can be found on speedrun.com/hl2

That’s gotta be like a minute longer to do that this https://youtu.be/Q-ma1SOi1is?t=43m48s

There is a faster route which BitRain linked but keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for informing me on faster routes :slight_smile: I thought that the fastest route was to just go on the sand and up the rock. Anyway thanks :smiley:

Oh hell yeah, finally!