The route I found for this map is kinda complicated, so if anyone wants to try it, don’t waste your time trying to get this right and follow these steps instead:
- Wallclimb onto the invisible clipbrush, which is above the fence.
- Once you’re on it, sprint off from it (don’t jump off) and do a crouch ABH on the edge.
- Once you’ve jumped from the edge, uncrouch and continue ABHing on the train - uncrouching wont make you lose health, and it’ll also make it easier to get trough these electricity lines above the train.
- After you get trough the lines, crouch and make a turn to the fence while ABHing.
- Make sure you don’t have too much speed, or you wont get to keep your speed when you land.
- After landing, continue ABHing/AFHing (afhing prefered) directly to the planks on the fence. Your speed will make one of them break, and you can easely get trough the new hole.
- When you get trough the fence, pick-up the paintbucket (look to the post above), and proceed to the next map.
There’s also a demo in Dropbox (with the name of EDGE ABH or something), which shows you how to do it - except it fails at the end.
This segment is hard to manage, especially getting over the fence without hitting the pillar. There you’ve got to be quick, manage to turn around and steer your way to the planks. AFHing will help you do that, unless you want to try your strenght and do all this with ABH (which I do not recommend).