Cannot record demo - PROViSiON w/ Update 1

Hey guys,Anybody else having this problem. When ever I attempt to record a demo, it just freezes. It happens with and without update 1.Does anybody know a fix for it?Cheers,- GordonP.S. Don’t tell me to buy the game. I won’t buy the game until VALVe has fixed all the bug in HL2: DM.

I think I heard there was a patch or something for the cracked version but I bought it so I have no idea.

I will check… I have update one, which fixed missing texture (cube maps I believe)

and where the heck would you get the cracked patch?

Hmm. Im, I cannot find anything. Did this happen to other people not using the provision release? I know there have been updates to the game, I saw in steam updates.

Thats an update. I said all the bugs. :)And this bug brought some awful hit reg for the crowbar, esh. I’ve demo’d it.http://www.hl2dq.net/uploads/985429459/fucken-awful.rarplay it in hl2dm if you wanna see. It should not take 11 hacks to kill somebody (first kill) and 8, for me to die… It should take 4!! :frowning:

I play hl2dm, and the crowbar hit registration problem (which Ive never noticed myself) is no excuse to not buying the game.

Thats a LOT more than just crowbar hit registration problems. How about 40+ bugs. Go visit the bugs thread over at the SP HL2: DM sub forum. Sure, not all 40 are critical bugs, but many are.

I don’t see how HL2DM’s bugs have any bearing on your purchase of EP1 (although EP1 has its fair share of bugs).