C1a1b in 28,38 sec

:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :โ€™(
Iโ€™m a newbie
in Speedruns
But Iโ€™m a Fan Of Quadrazid
I made a map Do Speedrun C1a1b
Half life , Completed in 25.38 sec
Using Sv_Airacelerete 100 Only
Please Look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUdrPhqAc2E :wink:

Also I am Brazilian
And Iโ€™m using google translator ;D

Nice Job! In the water section, the HL21 speedrun uses a cool strat, you could have used it as well :slight_smile:

Will it take a while to make a full Speedrun a mod half life , because I have the src package, plus not own the original half life , I have problems in recordings of demos, a passage from one level to another , recording just over. :frowning:
More fine until her I will make only short videos , I hope the support of you

Sorry. It may be hard to understand , because Iโ€™m using google translator :wink:

Are you sure you only used sv_airaccelerate 100? Looks like thereโ€™s timescale/host_framerate involved too :>

:ok:

:100: :fire:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP OpieOP

Yes, I used the Host Framerate also kein 0.003, which is my favorite
as I said , I am newbie in these speedruns , then count on some codes to make my runs , I was afraid to publish some of my videos on this forum because I thought it was something dangerous :-\