Auto Demo Recording for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes?

(First actual post on the forums, so I don’t know if I’m in the correct section for this post. I hope so.)

I’ve been doing practice runs for CS:CZDS, and I’d like to be able to have my game Auto-Record my demos.

The reason I ask is because my PB for the Training Room is 7:47 RTA, and because I was spotted in the sneaking area once, my demo stopped recording. (I didn’t know this happened until I played it)

Is this possible? If so, how is it done?

Unfortunately at this time in GoldSRC it’s not possible to have the game auto-record demos after deaths. I think RCD can do this but I believe there’s a limit to how many demos it will record.

Currently RTA runs cannot be recorded using demos, however I think Fatalis may fix this when he creates a split component for GoldSRC. IIRC SourceSplit enables you to do this so hopefully he’ll be able to include this feature with GoldSRC too.

Well, for now, I guess I’ll just reset any runs where I get caught in the sneaking sequence, or die in the game in general, until I find a better way to record my runs. Thanks PJC!