About the bhop AHK in hl2...

Hi.I’ve downloaded the AHK bhop in the thread upside,but when i used it in my hl2,it just jump without speed gain.can anyone help me?

Did you setup the script?Once you have it setup, you should be able to hold down spacebar while moving forward.I suppose it’s possible jumping in Half Life 2 has been patched since our run, in which case it might not work anymore. I haven’t tried lately.

Yes,i’ve setup the script.But this script is pressing down LAlt to bhop,and gain speed at the same time.but i used it in portal,hl2DM,it does not work(pressed down the W and Lalt ,it jumps but not faster than normal jump),is there any problem?

It’s possible that HL2DM is setup to prevent speed gain while hopping. I would test it in HL2. If it works there, you can bet that it won’t work in HL2DM.

QUOTE (killerdj @ Dec 23 2008, 05:26 AM)Yes, I’ve setup the script. But this script is pressing down LAlt to bhop,and gain speed at the same time. But i used it in portal, hl2DM, it does not work (pressed down the W and Lalt ,it jumps but not faster than normal jump), is there any problem?You can’t bhop in Portal like you could in HL2, not sure what HL2DM is like though. It should work in HL2 (if Valve haven’t changed anything major) but bhop might not be faster in other games.

Thanks.I’ve just played MissingInfo MOD and it works well.(OO i couldn’t cheat in DM… :blink: )

archived #7