3 SMG Nades On c17_06a

I found a way to get 3 smg nades on c17_06a

Here’s a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cplSEWocLNM&feature=youtu.be

Destroy the first crate with an SMG nade so it drops one on the ground. Don’t pick it up, abh down to start the sequence, and destroy the crate in the corner. That will also drop an SMG nade. Then take another crate and destroy it around the 2nd or 3rd pillar. Pick up the nade that it drops, then go collect the others on the ground.

I don’t know the best way to use the extra SMG nades, or if it is even all that helpful in the route at all. There is really no downside to doing this strat though, so I figured that I’d share it.

Kinda cool, and could be useful pretty useful.

I never knew that moving crates to different locations could change what they drop.

So these crates are all dropping SMG nades because you run out when you blow up the first one with your last nade. If you were to already be out of nades would the crate not still drop one if you broke it with a shotgun?

They will drop SMG nades if you don’t have any. I use the SMG nade to both open the door so the NPC’s can get through and destroy the crate, however if you have 0 SMG nades going into that map & you destroy the crate with the shotgun, it will still drop an SMG nade.