I saw that some people would enjoy a 100% run of half-life, So I started the topic and also made the recruiting. The current runners list is: Kaito Kid, Gocnak and Pineapple. I made a list of rules that I think everyone will agree with, as some were pretty obscure I also made a poll to make sure everyone agreed, if you got any objections please let me know.
- Every single hostile entity that can be killed without the use of cheats must be.
- Glitches/bugs can be used to kill some monsters, but if a glitch that could lead to killing an extra monster is discovered, it will be used as long as the segment including this part isn’t completed yet. If a glitch is found later, it is very likely that we won’t redo the entire run from this place just to use it.
- If a monster has infinite respawn, you must kill the first one only.
- if anything triggers infinite respawns, you must not activate it unless you have to (progression or monsters to kill).
- you can kill with weapons, worldspawn or make them kill each other, no matter the way you do it, if everyone ends up dead it’s alright.
- even if cockroaches are really ugly, they dont count as monsters, feel free to let them live. The same thing applies to leeches since it would be very hard to verify if they’re all dead.
If you want to join in, just casually try some specific segments or even help with the planning, just say so we’ll be happy, the more the merrier.