Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: Engineer Tutorial TAS  (Read 533 times)

donnaken15

• donnaken15
Team Fortress 2: Engineer Tutorial TAS
« on: January 6, 2017, 17:12:00 »
>>> Click to watch. <<<
(SPT didn't work, plugin signature is not signed apparently) :-\

Total time: 2:02.121
« Last Edit: January 6, 2017, 17:34:11 by donnaken15 »

BitRain

• Global Moderator
Re: Team Fortress 2: Engineer Tutorial TAS
« Reply #1 on: January 7, 2017, 09:37:48 »
If you were referring to the use of SPT in this thread https://forums.sourceruns.org/index.php?topic=3053.0;topicseen for usage in TF2, SPT does not work in TF2. This looks more like a TSA than it does a TAS, spinning your view around randomly never looks good in a TSA.
Rama: i hope you watched long enough to see the bald guys pussy
Rama: we watched kung fu panda one time
Rama: so fucking deep

Traderain

• Sourceruns+ premium account
  • SourceRuns Admin
  • I program stuff.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041880736/
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2017, 03:26:46 »
Hey, nice idea! I really like it since this is really different then the ususal stuff nowadays but I would recommend recording demos and using the built-in demo smoother to smooth the demos so the view is not so jumpy. As BitRain said this is probably rather a TSA but if you have some actual TAS tools for TF2 please share. Otherwise please continue what you do and keep being awesome! Cheers! :D
Spoiler (hover to show)

donnaken15

• donnaken15
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:31:42 »
Hey, nice idea! I really like it since this is really different then the ususal stuff nowadays but I would recommend recording demos and using the built-in demo smoother to smooth the demos so the view is not so jumpy. As BitRain said this is probably rather a TSA but if you have some actual TAS tools for TF2 please share. Otherwise please continue what you do and keep being awesome! Cheers! :D

I did record a demo of it, although I didn't use a demo smoother which, I guess I'll admit, I do see some of my demos look a little laggy.