Author Topic: Velocity - the bhop game  (Read 33720 times)

danbannana

Re: Velocity - the bhop game
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2016, 19:53:21 »
Hey danbannana, thanks for the feedback. I have heard of this bug before, but have not found a way to reproduce it yet. Can you tell me which text doesn't show exactly?

Also, this might be a bit tricky to find (I have never done it on mac), but there should be a file called "output_log.txt" somewhere inside the game files (probably Contents/Data). If you could find that it would help me a lot.
Hey Asuro,
Thanks for the fast response. i downloaded it on my other computer (yes i have 2 macs) and its fine. the text that isn't there is all of it. as for the file i couldn't find it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 22:04:02 by danbannana »

FuskarN

« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2016, 16:03:48 »
Hi and thanks for this super fun game!
some things i want to be added!
-new maps
like creative ones.. just like the ones their is now..
-new modes
maybe backwards only? or W-only.
-playermodel
would be cool if you had some kind of playermodel.
-servers
even if there is servers on csgo or css it would still be a nice touch to have servers hosted by you or some bhop community. it would make the game more "open"
-better bhop editor/maker
its very good right now but their is some things that can be added like having more advanced options.. (maybe animated blocks etc)
-fix the demos
for me on mac the demos are very bugged and can maybe be fixed..

Thanks for reading! :DD keep up the great work..  ;)

LOLROW

« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2017, 21:16:09 »
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! It's so addictive. But I would love if you could make some surf maps! Also the earliest beta didn't come with a .exe for some reason. I love the game and please make more surf maps <3. In my opinion surfing is way better than bhop but bhop is pretty darn fun!!