Author Topic: Half-Life segmented rerun  (Read 6308 times)

mike

• bad at games
Re: Half-Life segmented rerun
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2017, 17:53:30 »
The trailer was done by Shar, according to the YouTube collab info thing. And yeah, it's really awesome  :ok: :fire:

njmdin05

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 09:28:24 »
100 aa ?

YaLTeR

• Bunnymod XT, Source Pause Tool developer
  • SourceRuns Admin
    • SteamCommunity Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2017, 16:19:34 »
10 aa

shar

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 12:38:56 »
Brief update, just to show what we're working on.

Currently we're stuck on c3a2d - the last Lambda Core map (right before Xen). There is a very difficult segment going: ultra precise and random NPC abuse with barney by throwing a nade in a such a perfect spot while ground-strafing, praying to RNG so barney will react like we need and at the same time grabbing all the necessary weapons (which are in two different rooms), doing a gauss charge for a quickgauss shot, making a good prestrafe with a jump into the silo door to fit it perfectly! And everything has to be in one sitting, because if we saveload, the NPC abuse won't work!

The next segment is also unpromising and I suspect we will get stuck on it too. But hopefully soon we will be done with those ones, and will start out with Xen.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 14:59:30 by shar »

khanghugo

• Don't act like Dr. Breen
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 07:59:10 »
good luck then

Actually I can bhop (without script ofcourse)

shar

« Reply #35 on: February 6, 2018, 13:07:03 »
Hello!

As you have probably noticed - we are late with our first deadline. First of all, we apologise about that. The fault of this mainly belongs to me - for about half a year I was focused on some other IRL things.

But, we are back again! 2 days ago we moved on from that notorious "Xen" chapter (aka c4a1 map), and we have just started 3rd map of Gonarch. Besides that, our labor force has increased - 2 more runners already have each one a segment! We hope to be able to continue working in the future from now on - maybe not actively as we were, but still.

Unfortunately, I leave on the 15th of Februrary for 1.5 weeks. I promised, that till that day, I will be directing HL:DEW in my free time.

Thank you for waiting our run and giving motivation to continue,

shar